Plan Your Stay
- How do I rent the home?
Contact the property manager, once your rental is approved, she will send you the contract and arrange payment.
Kathleen O’Brien, Property Manager
Or send us a message
- When is payment due?
Payment is due at time of booking
- When do I get my Security Deposit back?
Security deposits will be mailed within 10 days of checkout.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Rentals are non refundable.
- How do I get keys?
There are no keys. We use electronic locks. You will get an email from the property manager
with your code which will be erased after your stay for security.
- What is provided with the house?
The home is fully stocked with luxury linens, bath and beach towels, and everything you could need for cooking, cleanup, and entertaining, Weber gas grill, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and bikes are available for borrowing.
- Can I tour the house before renting?
Yes, tours can be arranged in advance when the property manager is on site and the house is
- Are weddings or parties allowed?
Small weddings and events will be considered on a case by case basis. Underage drinking is
- Can you recommend a personal chef, caterer, or local restaurants?
Yes, we have several we can recommend.
- Is there wifi?
- Are pets allowed?
- When is check in and checkout time?
Check out is 10:00 am and check in is 4:00 pm eastern.
- Directions to the home
From 94 in Michigan, exit # 6, go west on Union Pier Rd/ Townline Rd for approximately 2 miles, when you deadend at the lake, go left on Lakeview, we are the 2nd house on the right, 16136 Lakeview
- Is there a Washer/Dryer?
Yes, and Tide laundry detergent is provided.
- Is there shopping nearby?
Yes, Barney’s grocery store in New Buffalo is 3 miles away, and various other shops and farmers markets are nearby. We will provide a list of stores, restaurants and things to do.
- Is there a lifeguard at the beach, dock, or boat, kayak and paddleboard rentals?
There is no lifeguard and no dock. The beach is part of a private association, you will be given a flag to display at the beach. Boat, kayak and stand up paddle board rentals are available in New Buffalo.
- What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is not allowed in the home or screened porches.
- Are fireworks or fires allowed on the property or beach?